Hi, I’m Rosa Davies and I’ve been running my classes and working as a Doula for over 11 years. I have loved working with so many pregnant women and their partners over the years and supporting new mums postnatally. I don’t know the exact number of parents who I’ve supported but well over 1000!
In recent years I have been drawn to working with women of all ages and helping them in their quest for health and healing. This led me to train in Mizan Therapy and Myofascial Release. I feel privileged and honoured to be doing this work.
I began my training with Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers in 2004 on their Paramana Doula course (www.paramanadoula.com) and went on to complete a two year course in Natural Active Birth and Parenting with Kassandra Clemens, qualifying in 2007.
Other workshops and training:
- Birth Crisis Workshop with Sheila Kitzinger (www.sheilakitzinger.com)
- Optimal Foetal Positioning Workshop with Jean Sutton
- Birthing From Within Level 1 (www.birthingfromwithin.com)
- Foundation Yoga Course with the Traditional Yoga Association
- Breastfeeding workshop with Jack Newman
- Spiritual Pregnancy workshop
- Twin workshop
- Breech Birth workshop with Mary Cronk and Joy Horner
- Spinning Babies workshop with Gail Tully (www.spinningbabies.com)
- Birth Art Cafe
- NLP practitioner course
- Womb Yoga teacher training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- Myofascial Techniques for Pelvic Diaphragm Release workshop with School of Bodywork
- Recipes for a Normal Birth with Sara Wickham
- Supporting Every Birth workshop
- Myofascial Release Foundation Level with School of Bodywork
- Myofascial Release Intermediate Level with School of Bodywork
- Myofascial Release Accomplished Level with School of Bodywork
- Mizan Therapy Practitioner Training (http://www.mizantherapy.com
- Mizan Therapy Pregnancy & Postnatal Practitioner Training
- Mizan Therapy Advanced Practitioner Training
I continue to attend various study days, courses and conferences relating to pregnancy, birth, parenting and health and keep up to date with research and new ideas.
I also hold a degree in Psychology and have taken Reiki Master training.